Barksdale Blvd. to close for RR crossing repairs | Transportation
Barksdale Blvd. (LA 72) just west of Benton Rd. (LA 3) will close to traffic at 7 a.m. on Monday, October 29. The closure will last all day.
The Louisiana Department of Transportation and Development says the closure is so Union Pacific Railroad can make repairs to the crossing.
Motorists should follow the detour signs using Hamilton Rd., Texas Ave., and Benton Rd.
DOTD says the work will happen weather permitting.
Upcoming Events near Bossier Parish
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference