Bossier Parish announces repairs on La. 537 bridge | Environment
Beginning at 8:30 a.m. on Monday, Feb. 4, the La. 537 bridge over Posten Bayou near Wardview in Bossier Parish will be closed dor five days for piling repairs. That's about .75 miles east of the junction of Arkansas Line Road.
Parish officials say that his is a total bridge closure and advise that all motorists must take the detour on Arkansas Line Road, Log Ferry Road, Wise Road, La. 3 and La. 537.
Louisiana's Department of Transportation and Development "appreciates your patience and reminds you to please drive with caution through the construction site and be on the lookout for work crews and their equipment.
The work will be performed weather permitting.
For more information, call Keith Tindell, ADA of Operations, District 4, at 318-549-8302.
Upcoming Events near Bossier Parish
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference