Village Water System to flush water mains | Business
Over the next two weeks, the Village Water System will work with parish fire districts to flush the system's water mains. The procedure will begin at 8 a.m.
The water flush for the morning of Wednesday, Nov. 14 will affect people living west of Wafer Rd. to Bellevue and Baucau Station Rd., Dogwood Dr., Sterling Ranch and Espanita Subdivision.
Folks on the water system may have low water pressure, reddish-colored water, or brief periods with no water service. The discolored water is safe to drink, but can affect laundry. The system manager says the color is only temporary and running cold tap water for a short period of time will remove it.
The system manager says flushing the mains is necessary to maintain good water supplies, water quality and fire protection.
Upcoming Events near Bossier Parish
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- National Prescription Drug Take Back Day coming to Safety Town
- Caddo Sheriff’s Office to accept bids on two horses
- Caddo Sheriff's Office raising money for Salvation Army's Angel Tree
- Caddo Sheriff's Office hosting "Don't Let This Be You" program
- Registration underway for 'You Can Have What You Say" Conference